" To understand just one life, you have to swallow the world." Well i wont open the doors nor the windows to my world, but I'm ready to allow peep-holes!

Saturday, April 14, 2007


Who would you call,

when all is fading away?

Who would you need,

when the world seems to be getting away?

When will you start,

to look in my way?


Is this what will happen-

will you push me away?

How do i come

to stay in your arms?


What do i do,
to make me yours?

Is this what u meant-

when we talked of drifting away?


How do i start to tell you how i feel

how do i explain?


Am i losing my way...

are we drifting away?

I want you now more than ever...

I want to be in your arms

and stay there-forever.


Just this one time I want to believe

that all will be well

that we wont get lost in the way.

Just this one time

I wish i could stop worrying away...


Its not that i want you to be mine alone

But i don't want us to part away...

Is this what you'll do-

leave me lurking away...

Is this how it will end-

me playing the blame game?

No comments: