" To understand just one life, you have to swallow the world." Well i wont open the doors nor the windows to my world, but I'm ready to allow peep-holes!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The death of a thousand tears,
the birth of a thousand fears....

The death of a new found love
and the birth of a new found fear...

Such pain such love such loss,
all speak of a mortal life- full of mortal fears...

I wonder then,
that why should my heart leap a thousand feet at such transitory emotions...

Why, why should it sink in a million tears
when all it should do is submerge,
submerge in itself all those mortal fears....

I want to fly with ecsatsy-
in an immortal sky of love,
where death holds no meaning
and emotions win over all fears...

But such wants know not how to exist,
they know not how to rule...

All they do is to subsist in this killer of a life...

That life which remains mortal in this space of immortal fear...

No comments: