" To understand just one life, you have to swallow the world." Well i wont open the doors nor the windows to my world, but I'm ready to allow peep-holes!

Sunday, December 24, 2006


You help me live a thousand days but choose to kill me this day,

this day full of a thousand fears-and yet so full of life,

this day today when my heart is full of tears-even when my eyes decide to rejoice

I question Thee...


You say its a land of dreams,

"What is heaven then?",

I question Thee...


"If life is this, then how shall heaven be?...

Heaven shall be in a dead man's mind",

i plea,

"heaven shall be in a dead man's mind."

You look at me as if my word is a sin and truth it shall never be.

I question Thee...


God, I choose to die today

and kill myself-

the one who questions Thee...


Heaven might not be in this dead man's mind-

for peace shall not be free,

for peace shall not be free...

No comments: